The Asia-Pacific Industrial Cooperation Association (APAIC) was jointly founded by the National Taiwan University Honorary Professor Ko Cheng-en and led by a group of social elites from the National Taiwan University EMBA alumni and Taiwanese top entrepreneurs.
On July 1, 2017, APAIC Association was established and approved by the Taiwan Ministry of the Interior.
The APAIC is an non-profit organization to strengthen Taiwan’s diversified industrial cooperation and exchange with Asia Pacific countries in order to improve business and economic development.
The mission of the APAIC is as follows:
- Promote exchanges and cooperation among industries, investment, economy and trade, and education in Taiwan and countries in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Assist members to expand their interaction with industry in Asia-Pacific countries and to promote industrial cooperation and economic development.
- Improve cooperation with national industrial and commercial organizations and encourage members to expand investment and business opportunities and get more protection.
- Promote Business Management Education and improve the exchange and energy of Industry management experiences in Taiwan and other countries.
- Other projects and activities that are consistent with the purpose of the Association.